Developmental League for MMA
The United States Fight League is a non-profit athletic organization that fosters and supports developmental MMA from Youth Pankration to the Elite Adult Amateur level. While some of our athletes develop into professional MMA athletes, far more become productive citizens. Our goal is to build their character and keep them safe until they can make an educated decision as to which avenue to pursue.
Who we are!
- United States affiliate of the International Mixed Martial Arts Federation (IMMAF).
- Over 20 years of research & development for safety, fairness and best practices.
- We support promotors and provide training for their officials.
- Ongoing Injury/ Safety surveillance for each and every bout.
- Keeper of Official Youth MMA/Pankration results since 2011.
- Host both Youth & Adult National MMA Team Selections.
- Our alumni have progressed to the highest levels of Professional MMA.
Full Contact MMA under the Unified Rules by IMMAF & Partner Promoters for ages 18 and over only
Standard Youth Rules – Limited Contact Strikes combined with Grappling and Submissions.
Class B Ground – Limited contact Ground Strikes, Takedowns & Submissions.
Class B Stand Up – Limited Contact Strikes, Takedowns & Ground Positioning.
Learn From Qualified Trainers
Making sure your athlete remains safe and progresses properly with MMA includes finding a trainer that has the same beliefs as we do about fair competition and personal safety. That starts with us personally verifying that the training centers listed on our website meet both safety and protocol standards which includes:
A licensed coach who has verified their knowledge of rules and regulations for our League.
Adult Trainers who participate in the USFL developmental program for IMMAF Competition.
Youth Trainers who passed both a Background Check and Child Safety Training
Learn From Qualified Youth Trainers
Making sure your kids remain safe with MMA includes finding a trainer that has the same beliefs as we do about fair competition and personal safety. That starts with us personally verifying that the training centers listed on our website meet both safety and protocol standards and includes:
a licensed coach who has verified their knowledge of rules and regulations for our League,
has passed both a Background Safety Check,
and completed Child Safety Training.
Join Our League
USFL Youth Team Ranking
RANKINGS UPDATED AS OF 5/20/23
2022 USFL East
1. ATT Ashburn (VA) - 44 2. WAOTA (NC) - 25 3. ATT Asheville (NC) - 13 4. Carolina Combat Sports (NC) - 10 5. Winners Training Center (FL) - 6 6. Hobbs JW (NC) - 6 7. ATT D'Ilberville (MS) - 4
2023 USFL Central
1. No Xcuses MMA Fitness (TX) - 50 2. Outsiders Combat Club (OK) - 28 3. 3D Riggs MMA (TX) - 21 4. Fighting Warrior (TX) - 20 5. RCMA (TX) - 16 6. Ultimate Martial Arts (KS) - 15 7. Warrior Martial Arts Academy (TX) - 12 8. Unity Training Center (TX) - 11 9. The Mixed Martial Arts Center (TX) - 10 9. Goodwin Training Academy (IL) - 10
2023 USFL West
1. Cobra Kai (CA) – 117 2. Team Pride (UT) - 55 3. Academy Jiujitsu (CA) - 46 4. Hernandez Kickboxing (CA) - 37 5. House of Moons (CA) - 31 6. One Legacy (CA) - 31 7. Grappler’s Studio (CA) – 29 8. Fight Syndicate (CA) - 27 9. Strength & Honor MMA (CA) - 19 10. Americana Jiu Jitsu Collective (CA) - 18 10. Riverside Submission (CA) - 18
Support Our Community
Fight League is a non-profit organization within a community of Martial Arts Coaches & Officials who have witnessed first-hand the value Martial Arts have had on youth in their community. Your financial donation can help us…
- Help support youth athletes who qualify for our World Team represent our nation against the worlds best.
- Help promote our specialized program to Instal Respect, Responsibility and Resilience in our youth Athletes.
- Help our efforts to combat child abuse and sexual abuse within the Martial Arts Industry.
- Help us provide Combat Sport Opportunities to our Active Duty Military and Public Safety Officers.