Open to qualifiers from the 2022 Youth National Championships May 2022 Temecula, CA
- Please contact U.S. Team Organizer Amanda Brown Tortorici asap if you have not already confirmed your earned spot or if you decline to accept your world team position. A Facebook Group has been created to share information.
- Team Members and Coaches are responsible for travel and lodging expenses. The USFL will assist in fundraising efforts and offer receipts for Tax deductible donations. Additionally raised funds will distributed equally to the parents of youth athletes.
- The USFL will write Team Acceptance letters for school attendance and fund raising purposes.
- IMMAF will have a limit on coaches. Please do not register as a coach if you are not an actual coach. More than likely you will still not have access to the mail floor or warm up area if there are an excessive number of national team coaches. There will be plenty of good spectator viewing. Coaches must also be current on USFL Licensing.
The tentative competition week schedule will be as follows:
- Monday 15 August – Arrival
- Tuesday 16 August – Check-in, accreditation and tournament draw
- Wednesday 17 August – Youth C (12 & 13yrs ) competition
- Thursday 18 August – Youth B (14 & 15yrs) competition
- Friday 19 August – Youth A competition (16 & 17yrs) (8 weight categories)
- Saturday 20 August – Youth A competition (16 & 17yrs) (8 weight categories)
- Sunday 21 August – Teams depart
Athlete & Coach Registration Timeline:
ANA EUSTACE MUST HAVE UNIFORM SIZES, ADDRESS & PHONE# BEFORE PAYING
- NOW – Read Tournament Handbook HERE
- NOW – Read COVID Protocols for UAE HERE
- NOW – Download COVID Alhosn APP HERE
- JULY 8 – Create MNM profile for athletes & coaches. Upload profile picture (headshot) with white background HERE – Select Club 2022 Cadet Team United States.
- July 8 -Email signed ATHLETE waivers to Amanda firstname.lastname@example.org. MUST BE A SINGLE PDF. HERE
- July 8 -Email signed COACH & SPECTATOR waivers to Amanda email@example.com. MUST BE A SINGLE PDF. HERE
- July 11 -Athletes must create an account on the IMMAF Grading App and Select Jon Frank as Coach. This will allow us to award athletes their required IMMAF belt ranking GOOGLE APP or APPLE APP
- July 11 – Pay for Registration (USFL is paying the athlete entry fee of $200) and Team Uniforms ATHLETE – COACH – SUPPORTER POLO
- NOTE – TOURNAMENT REGISTRATION DOES NOT INCLUDE TRANSPORTATION (We are trying to get info on how and who provides transportation to and from venue)
- July 15 – Pay for Extra Polos HERE
- July 15 – Pay for optional Rash Guards BLUE-$40 RED-$40 BOTH-$70
- July 22 – Email completed physicals, signed by a MD to Amanda firstname.lastname@example.org. MUST BE A SINGLE PDF. HERE
- Bring your American Flag!!!
All Profits from uniforms will be distributed among athletes.We will deliver and/or ship uniforms early August before departure date. If departing early please let us know!!
UAE Jiu-Jitsu Arena
Zayed Sports City
Off Al Khaleej Al Arabi Street
Al Rawdah, Abu Dhabi
- USD 90/- Single Room (per room per night) with Breakfast and Dinner.
- USD 120/- Double Room (per room per night) with Breakfast and Dinner.
- Includes transportation to and from venue. Airport transportation available for extra fee
**Double Room can accommodate two people either with Queen Size Bed or Twin Bed based on request. Single Room can accommodate only one person.
Abu Dhabi – United Arab Emirates
+971 2 501 6444
- To see the booking costs and book hotel and transportation for the teams please use the link below: https://forms.gle/9t32kjkR3AchqkLS9
- NOTE _ THE HOTEL IS NOT USING THIS FORM FOR LARGE CONTINGENTS; AMADA WILL REACH OUT TO EVERYONE STARTING ON 8/25 FOR DATES, ROOM SIZE AND NAMES.
* Please fill all information correctly.
* Standard Check In Time at 14:00 hrs. (Local Time in Abu Dhabi)
* Standard Check Out Time at 12:00 hrs. (Local Time in Abu Dhabi)
* Ealy Check-In & Late Check-Out Purely Subject to Availability