As a regulatory and sanctioning organization, the USFL is responsible to license participants involved in our competitions. Licensing is meant to be our method to track Athletes, Coaches, and Officials and ensure their maintaining qualifications to participate in serving our League of Youth Athletes and their families.
Licensing for Athletes is $50/Year
- Validation of Identity and Age
- Acceptance of Rules
- Medical Ability to Compete
- See equipment requirements
Have Ready To Upload:
- Passport style photo (face only) – Scan or take with a cell phone.
- A government document that clearly shows Name and Date of Birth.
- Name of Personal Doctor and Medical Insurance Policy.
- An Annual Sports Physical.
Annual Sports Physical Options (any of the following options will work):
- Use any sports physical or letter of clearance for contact sports signed and dated by a doctor.
- CLICK FOR USFL PHYSICAL FORM Must have date and signature or stamp of doctor.
- Please use the IMMAF annual physical if planning on competing in the IMMAF World Championships the same year.
Coach & Officials License
Licensing for Coaches – $20/Yearly plus Training*
Licensing for Officials – Free /plus Yearly plus Training*
*$25.50 for Sports Engine Background and Abuse Prevention Systems course is required every other year.
- YEAR ONE Licensing includes a background check and Abuse Prevention Training (You can also use SafeSport certificate to fulfill this requirement) A email with links to background and Abuse Prevention Training will be sent immediately after registering.
- YEAR TWO Licensing includes online concussion education training with option of NAYS Concussion Education training. (Easier to Navigate) or CDC Heads up Concussion training (Recommended). (It may be easier to complete your concussion training NOW and before registering , just save the certificate!!!)
TRAINING REQUIREMENTS FOR LICENSING ALTERNATE EACH YEAR
TECHNICAL TRAINING FOR COACHES & OFFICIALS
- COACHES – PLEASE GO TO COACHES GUIDE TO LEARN RULES, REGULATIONS & REQUIREMENTS & TAKE ONLINE TRAINING
- OFFICIALS – GO TO OFFICIALS GUIDE TO LEARN JOB SPECIFIC RULES, REGULATIONS & REQUIREMENTS & TAKE ONLINE TRAINING
- Please do your technical training at least once a year. This will increase your proficiency in rules, scoring and regulations.
Download Your Digital ID Card
Once your registration is complete, you will have permission to download and activate the SportsEngine Mobile App on the device. Through this application, you can access your membership account and use it to display a Digital ID Card on your mobile device as validation for your proper registrations at event check-in.
Available for Android and Apple devices. For instructions on how to access your Digital ID Card, visit the following link on the SportsEngine website that reveals instructions: https://se-mobile-app.elevio.help/en/articles/109-how-to-add-your-digital-membership-to-your-mobile-device